Fuel Treatment Solution
We sell Dipetane fuel Treatment additive. Dipetane is 100% Irish and unique worldwide. Prices are below:
Dipetane - 1L – 2 for €15
Dipetane – 5L – €30
• Dipetane fuel Treatment helps to save up to 10% on all fuel costs.
• Pass your NCT/MOT/DOE emission smoke tests rapidly with Dipetane fuel Treatment.
• Compensate for for recent 90% reduction in sulphur, protect injectors, valves, pumps and exhausts.
• Compensate for new addition of 4% to 7% biodisel in Diesel, ie. up to 10% wasted diesel.
• Keep air intake clean when using EGR.
• Keep diesel particle filters clean, prolonging catalytic converter life.
• Prevent waxing in diesel to -34% (cold pour point).
• Eliminate the need for 99% of outdated additives in diesel and petrol.
• 1 litre of Dipetane fuel Treatment treats 4 tanks on average
What is Dipetane and How Does it Work?
North Dublin Fuel Treatment:
Most of our customers are from the Northside/North Dublin: Donnycarney, Summerhill, Finglas, Baldoyle, Priorswood, Oxmantown, Artane, Swords, Portmarnock, Malahide, Ballyboughal, Corduff, Ashtown, Balbriggan, Darndale, Kilbarrack, Raheny, Clongriffin, Phibsboro, Mulhuddart, Grangegorman, Drumcondra, Ballybough, Sutton, Kinsealy, Beaumont, Broadstone, Clonee, Santry, Tyrellstown, Clonsilla, Blanchardstown, Howth, Ongar, East Wall, Harmonstown, Marino, Coolock, Castleknock, Cabra, Ballygall, Rush, Donaghmede, Clontarf, Killester, Glasnevin, North Wall, Bayside, Whitehall., Smithfield, Fairview, Dollymount, North Strand, Sheriff Street, Skerries, Ballymun, Balgriffin, Stoneybatter.